Pre Season Knees-Up!!

Ginge

In a drunken stupor during the 2003 presentation ceremony, I have been reminded that I suggested we have a pre-season bash (possibly end of Jan/early Feb) .

As there are witnesses to this, I have decided to get off my backside and do something about it!

It will of course involve copious amounts of alcohol and you will need yer dancing shoes!

Do you fancy sticking yer hand in yer pocket for a cracking night of fun and frivolity at a very reasonable cost?

SO WHO'S UP FOR IT THEN?

Please let me know -  if we get enough support, we can start to get things organised  

:D  :D  :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Buzz Billsberry

• Rob Navin

Up for a knees up, with my reputation?

Oh OK, if you're going to twist my arm ;)

I can furnish the said soiree with a disco for the right money too.   PM me if you would like to know more.

Neil

Yes I s'pose so   :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

yep, count Rubbleracing in  :p

Oh dear !

Best warn the brewery to step Stella production up by two cans if Rubble Racing are out on the p1ss again  :devil:  :devil:

Let me know when and where and If I'n not working I should be up for a few beers  :D

Count me in Julie, might even persuade the misses to come along.

She's coming to watch at Harewood, so I'd better be on my best behavior, must remember not to go near that "Gravel stuff"  :D  :D  :D

A  night of drinking :D

Thats got to be a call for me :D

Would it be somewhere suitable to park up Motorhomes  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)

and If I'm not working I should be up for a few beers

That'll be Rob Navin up for a few beers then  :D  :D  :devil: unless you're out the country on holiday (again)  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

In Blackpool?? Centre of the real party world  :devil:

If the beer is warm and the disco plays hits from Slade and Madness - maybe with a little bit of Siouxue and the Banchees thrown in - then me and that small angry one will look forward to coming.

Motor Home parking would be a plus.  (Have you got your bed springs sorted yet Julie!?)