SVA

Ragtop

'That time' is approaching. Does anyone have any experiences (good or bad) with any of the North West Test Centres (I think either Chester or Manchester are my nearest ones)

Thanks  :)

Manchester were good for me on my old car, will probably go there again for this one.

They've moved premises from when I went but the staff are probably the same.

Mike

Asked a similar question myself quite recently...

Basically, we seem to have some reasonable SVA testers in this region.

Speke is my closest centre  :)

Manchester ( Chadderton) test centre were fine with me in May.

I think they like to see a very well presented car, the better the presentation the nicer / more lenient they seem to be in my experience ( 2 SVA's passed 1st time).

I think your attitude on the day also goes a long way, be polite and let them think their god a little bit, at the end of the day your in their hands and they know it.

Why not come along to the Manchester area meetings, you will deffinately pick up loads of advice / experiences, you don't have to wait until the cars on the road, your welcome any time you know. 2nd Wednesday of the Month ( got it right this time Hurdsey  :p )

Where in the North West are you based??

Glen

Glen I live near J 17 M6 - I might pop over to the next meet in the tin top and get some expert advise

A few of us from around Warrington will be going to the next Manc. meet.

We plan to  be at Winwick B&Q car park around 7 ish

(exit M6 Jnct 22 then 1st left for A49 (Winwick). dual carriagway to  next roundabout . can see B&Q on r.h.s. from here )  

Hope you can make it and the weather stays fine .

:D  :D  :D