My new stereo

JonnyBoy

well, I finally decided to knock something up with regard to the NXT stereo that I suggested a few months ago that wasnt very well recieved.

This one is for me as I only have one exciter...

stereo.jpg

v small, weighs about 80g for those weight consious amongst you. It is very audible at idle (i.e. in traffic as originally suggested) and can stick to the scuttle, side panels, rear panel, dash, trans tunnel, basically any fairly flat surface. The bass response is better on larger more flexible surfaces but volume is roughly the same anywhere. Plugs into 12v supply (heater amp plug in my case) and simply plug any audio source in (mp3, walkman, mobile, tiny fm radio etc etc)

Will fully mount and road test in the next few days and update you further.

I only have one exciter...

Its all yours  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D  Jus make sure you wash it after use  :devil:  :blush:  :D