• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Northants area meet.

Well, how time flies (Not to metion Dave's bonnet :devil: )

The 4th Wednesday is upon us, so see you all at the Aviator at Sywell, 7.30ish.

Cheers,

Rich.

Cheers, Rich I said not to mention the bonnet! Unfortunately I am on holiday for this months meet,come on you lot lets have a good turnout, I wonder if Mick Mason will come in his car he has been threatning to finish it,We have a realy good bunch of guys and gals here its just a matter of motivation,so get off you arses and get along to the aviator on weds nite.

Cheers Davem.

Picked my first Westfield up a week last Saturday.  Are newbies welcome to attend these events, as I live in Towcester

ofcourse mate go along - i had my inauguration last month which was very painless (although im still trying to get over how lame chris' joke was about what you call half a stella  :D )

i'll however be hiding in my garage this month in a desparate attempt to get back on the road.

gents ... any plans to revisit the sunday blat idea? need to get some miles on my puppy once its runnin    :xmas:

hoppo, You will be made very welcome just make youself known, a beer will usualy do it we are all pretty informal and laid back, just come along and enjoy!

Cheers Davem

Westy,I am sure Rich will bring it up on weds then we can sort it  out as it is a good idea and a shame to let it die out.

Cheers Davem

Northants Area meet,Silly me There are 5 weds this month so i shall be there tommorro nite the 23rd june I am not on Holiday till next week,See you all tomorro

Davem

Have e-mailed Chaz, the Cambridge AO about taking a run out to his area meet.   They are holding a treasure hunt on July 4th (Sunday) and it would be good if some of the Northants lads can get to this.

Rich.

Anyone fancy the "meet the neighbours" event on 3rd & 4th July in Cirencester?

BBQ kicks off at 5PM, I will have to go straight from Banbury (weather pending of course) though.

See you tomorrow

PS - its nice just being an Oik again.

Cheers lads, for turning out on a pretty yucky evening, will be in contact regarding the Sunday meets soon.

See you all soon,

Rich :t-up: