Electric Air Bed Pump

Bananaman

After spending 1/2 Hour pumping up my airbed on Sat I'm after an electric one.

Anybody know where to get one?

After spending 1/2 Hour pumping up my airbed on Sat I'm after an electric one.

Anybody know where to get one?

Andy......you know what's gonna happen now, don't you........... :D  :D

Halfrauds and a lot of similar type motor and household shops do em  :D  :D  :D

Make sure you get one like Chrisbin posted up and not one that is primarily used to pump up tyres though. The tyre ones are great for pumping to high pressure but are crap at pumping up large volumes so take just as long if not longer than a foot pump (one I borrowed took over an hour to do a double airbed! ).

A free alternative if the airbed has a large inflation hole is to use a hairdrier on the cold setting. You dont need to create a seal to make it work, just hold it about an inch from the hole and it will inflate it in about 30 seconds!  :t-up:

Chris

Cheaper to wire up a temporary fag lighter to a car battery  with croc clips than continually put batteries in one of those tho Id think  ???

Cheaper to wire up a temporary fag lighter to a car battery  with croc clips than continually put batteries in one of those tho Id think  ???

I got one of those Argos battery pumps and the batteries last ages in them. Have inflated the air bed about 10 times in the last 6 months and the batteries are still fine. They take 4 of the D size cells

westfield + cigarette lighter? ???

you can also get a battery powered one.... here

Tow car has one though............. :p

use a hairdrier on the cold setting

You got one of those free with the Porsche, didn't you Andy?

:devil:  :devil:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  LOL You Lined yourself up for that comment Andy!!

Buzz

I got one of those Argos battery pumps and the batteries last ages in them. Have inflated the air bed about 10 times in the last 6 months and the batteries are still fine. They take 4 of the D size cells

Yep I've got one of those too, on special offer atm, £6.99 plus batteries  :t-up:   Also makes people wonder what's going on when they hear vague buzzing noises coming from inside the tent/trailer  :0  :0

Nanas, thats exactly the same one I've got. It blows a bed up in less than a minute, and it also deflates it and gets all the air out so you can pack it away again.