Legally On the Road

sportstergray

Well guys,

I had a nice surprise from my local DVLA office last Friday, I hadn’t paid them enough money, tax has gone up to £165, they wanted another fiver, however, they suggested I go in hand over the 5 notes & they would issue my tax & waiver note for the plates to be made up. Suffice to say 30 mins later, after a trip to the DVLA & Halfrauds, I had a rear plate, even managed to get a ‘04’ & then home to fit & blat.

Spent most of the evening pi**ing around the countryside, even a little in town. Incredible, is the only word for it, can’t wait to be fully run in. It’s great to be onboard & as a bonus which no one has told me about, you can set off most modern tin tops alarms, neat eah!!!

Gray

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

you can set off most modern tin tops alarms, neat eah!!!

That is fun, isn't it :)

Try driving past a car showroom sometime if you can :D

Andy