Curborough commentary

Mrs Westy

There were so many of you there and so much going on that I can't possibly have noted it all...if you have any snippets of information that may be of use to the commentary (mishaps, spins, breakages, embarassing moments etc) and/or photos of the aforementioned, please PM me the details.  I wouldn't want to miss anything now, would I  :devil:

Cheers, Mrs W    :t-up:

Well I saw Guy Gibsons cheque book open and close in the space of a few seconds. I bet his underpants changed colour permanently though  ;)

Guy - if you're reading I know you had it all under perfect control  :)

John

Two new nick names were added to the list  :devil:  :D

Tim Nunn - Timo Nunnunsson for his rally styleeee

and John Palmer - John "Takuma" Palmer

Sorry Mr Loud"one" - hope all is fixed real soon  ;)  ;)

There were so many of you there and so much going on that I can't possibly have noted it all...

Hiding in your trailer wrapped in a sleeping bag can't have helped...weather a bit cool for you up in the frozen North was it? :D

Andy

There were so many of you there and so much going on that I can't possibly have noted it all...

Hiding in your trailer wrapped in a sleeping bag can't have helped...weather a bit cool for you up in the frozen North was it? :D

Andy

That's a bit cruel from the man-o-many-layers. wuss :)

Hiding in your trailer wrapped in a sleeping bag can't have helped...weather a bit cool for you up in the frozen North was it? <!--emo&:D

Andy

Esspecially as he " doesn't do camping"  :p  :p  :p

Fear not, the commentary contains a comment that will cut to the heart of the girly wusses wot didn't do camping... :devil:

Hiding in your trailer wrapped in a sleeping bag can't have helped...weather a bit cool for you up in the frozen North was it?

:(  :(  :(

Not another trailer day, was it??  :0  ???

Not tooo bad, it was the trailer night beforehand that was more of a problem.  Trying to stay awake all day after 2 hours sleep wasn't easy  :zzz:

Not tooo bad, it was the trailer night beforehand that was more of a problem. Trying to stay awake all day after 2 hours sleep wasn't easy

We had a great night's sleep thanks! :D

:t-up:

Andy

That was Saturday night (I was bl**** freezing, us drivers didn't have the benefit of a 'beer jacket' :)).

Sunday was just the weather playing tricks, raining, not raining, raining again...my waterproof jacket was on and off like a ******'s drawers...

:0

Andy

Not tooo bad, it was the trailer night beforehand that was more of a problem. Trying to stay awake all day after 2 hours sleep wasn't easy

We had a great night's sleep thanks! :D

:t-up:

Andy

Nope, it just proves the point that you must be a girly wuss if you needed a good nights sleep to cope with the next day, whereas I just needed a couple of hours and a lunchtime catnap  :p

Nope, it just proves the point that you must be a girly wuss if you needed a good nights sleep to cope with the next day, whereas I just needed a couple of hours and a lunchtime catnap  :p

But I bet you got to sleep on the way home too? You also have the benefit of a couple of years on me (ooh, my aching old bones...etc.) ;)

I had to drive for a couple of hours (and not get much enjoyment out of it cos of the bag precariously attached to the boot box) :)

But hey, I'll happily admit to being a girly wuss...

:D

What was Keith's face like when Guy spun his car?

Andy

But I bet you got to sleep on the way home too?

Nope  :p

You also have the benefit of a couple of years on me (ooh, my aching old bones...etc.) ;)

Yep  :p

What was Keith's face like when Guy spun his car?

Dunno, he was down by the start waiting for him to come back to swap drivers.  Sue's face was a picture, however  :D

Apparently the rear wheels locked up for an unknown and undiscovered reason  ??? Worked alright afterwards though  :love: