Getting in the groove ....

Nick.Petty

Having been an 88sei owner for 6 months now and spending most of that time doing bits to the car, I am pleased to report that yesterday I spent most of the day blatting around in the sunshine, and (squealing brake pads aside) my whole car feels fantastic!

The reason for posting this is because the various upgrades, engine/brakes/steering/suspension have been made after canvassing opinions from all of you.

It was also nice to pass lots of other kits, bikes, even stuff like Lotus Elises, whose owners beeped and waved as they went past. Irrespective of the origins of their kits, or the makes of their cars, the ethos was the same - blowing away the cobwebs on a lovely day in a car they were proud to be driving.  

So, THANK YOU to all who helped me along the way. Its blinking fantastic and yesterday I really experienced what its all about. Still smiling now.

Nick.

Cool Nick, that's what it's all about, having fun in cars regardless of colour, engine, who's goes the quickest, whether it;s a Robin Hood a Westfield or a c******m its petrol heads having fun :D

And this Boardroom really adds value to the whole experience with great technical help when you need and friendly banter when you need that too.

having fun in cars regardless of colour

What do you mean  :0

You know deep down Paul that YELLOW is THE colour  ;)

All Westfields are yellow, there're just different shades. Mine is "British racing yellow" ;)

Errr mine is Riocha Red. ( like what they did the old shape Discoveries and Rover 200's in ).

Sounds horrible but looks the dogs bits. If only I could figure out this Aviator trick, I would show youz.

Nick.

Look here for info on how to put your avatar up.

Andy

Nick,

Riocha Red sounds awful because it is "Rioja" -as in the Spanish wine. Riocha sounds more like a Brazilian dance  :D

-JohnK  Cha-cha-cha

Ah yes, I was trying to figure out how to spell it!!

I am not one of those who calls it a bottle of RIOJA when I order it in a Restaurant by the way; despite not knowing how to spell it I do at least know how to pronounce it!!

AND drink it.

Ta.  

Nick.  :p