• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Hants / Wilts events

alastair

Hi Guys

I'm a new boy to Westy ownership. You all mention clubs or gatherings in places I have never heard of!

I'm from Southampton area - where's my next good meet. Infact which ones should I aim for for the rest o the Summer?

Al

Welcome Alastair!

Hants & Wilts have had a few good meets recently. Get in touch with Simon our AO (area organiser). His screen name is sjtoolan. Also see

Here

Here

as a guide to what's happened recently.

Chris

Alastair, welcome. The South has indeed become quite active recently thanks to our new AO Simon Toolan giving it a kick up the A***!

What spec are you driving?

Nicko :D

Alastair,

Drop me an email and I can add you to my distribution list and keep you informed of future events.

The next event is to the North Wilts/Chelt/Gloucs "Meet the Neighbours BBQ", which will involve a run up to Cirencester and back, with camping overnight if you want it.  Next event after that will I think be a mid week meet in a pub mid july, details to follow shortly.

Simon.

Simon

cheers for the help - i really need to get hold of a guy called Chris Mithen. I gather he is from our region?

Apparently he had a westfield with a Fiat Twin Cam in it too. We are struggling with the gear linkage design and need his advice badly!

Could you put me in contact if you know of him

cheers

Al