Top Posters In This Topic

• The Duck

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• Little Devil

Ducky, I'm touched if note piston and broke  :p

PS - she says I can have it fixed  :love:

Another fantastic event.... :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Managed to miss the track action on Sat (due to domestic choures  :(  :arse: )

However Sunday was fantastic day, even the weather only teased us.. :suspect:

Organisation was 1st class allowing us all to have 3 timed runs which was great as my times improve with each run.

Andy :t-up:

P.S. the entertainmet on Sat night was great....I don't know what dance Steve Robbo was doing but had us all in stitches

106_0601640.jpg

Guess who's going to dip his toe in the sprint series water next year?

You know...the thought has occured to me too...

:0

Andy

First ever sprint for the 'Hussey Brothers' (David aged 55  :(  and Guy aged 29 :cool: ). Amazing  --  almost as good as another first experience I can (just) remember!

Many thanks to all around us in the paddock for loans of equipment, sage advice, and (above all) very friendly welcome.

Excellent organisation :)  and bacon butties :D !

We'll be back  --  or at least I will  --  Guy might lose his drive if he keeps beating his old dad by more than a second  :bangshead:

Absolutely Top weekend - Many thanks from me too, to all the organisers, ran like clockwork.

All i need to do now is loose 100Kgs from the car and make it handle better :)

And thanks to the Rum for giving me a sore head - im sure that cost me a couple of seconds on the first practise run :)

cheers

Chris

A great weekend it was.

Fantastic organisation all round

Great company

Pity I didn't get Maverick on the track on Saturday but after the 'weigh-in' I don't think I could take any more ribbing :)

Some of my pics from Saturday

Sunday to follow when I find room for them and time to upload them.

Si & Carla

Great photos Andy & Si. Mrs Turbo and me had a fantastic time, even though the sleeping arrangements were not as luxurious as in the past. No idea why we were in the shirt line-up, and really nice to put some faces to names you only see on the boardroom.  A great big thank you to everybody involved in organising the event and all the hard work that goes on behind-the-scenes.  Roll on next year, the WSCC and the speed series continue to go from strength to strength.  See everybody again at the Welsh weekend.

Tommo.

P.S. Has anyone got a photo of the excessive tyre warming *cough*

No, we only saw the 'cloud' afterwards.

My pictures from Sunday are here. They're reduced size for the web so if anyone wants a paticular image full size (about 3000 pixels wide compared to 640 in the gallery) then let me know. I can also print out at photo quality the same as Mike Ashton was doing on Saturday.... Sadly my photography skills only produce shots of his quality every now and then. :)

106_0601640.jpg

A very enjoyable weekend, thanks to the organisers and all the hard work that you put in every year. It is always appreciated.

I think I enjoyed sunday's round of the Speed Series but I'm still unsure. and the reasoning behind that..Flash backs. Steve Robinson's competition winning dance had stunned me into shock..and there he was commentating on sunday afternoon totally unaware that he does the funky chicken a little bit toooo comfortably good for any sane man. I just want to know what the hell he'd been drinking on saturday night. Stella would never do that to any man

Buzz :suspect:

Ducky, I'm touched if note piston and broke  :p

PS - she says I can have it fixed  :love:

cool, you better get ass in gear, only 2 weeks to shelsley (Middle land round)

Ummm...what date is Shelsley?

Andy

Ummm...what date is Shelsley?

Andy

3rd july :D

makes a change ???

in class i have Ash Mason, Dave Uren, Wll Hall,

another hard day a head :devil:

ducks dont give up,

Police were slighty, amussed at the barrel barbie,  on top of trailer, when i pulled over to check straps. :p

3rd july :D

Is Wotbox doing that one then?

That's the day of the Chelt / Glos BBQ...guess there'll be a few people missing then?

Andy