C5 but "You must enter a topic title longer.......

Peter Cox

Did anyone note down the phone no. for entering the C5 BA GP driver 2004 competition.

I expected the phone no. to be on their website today but it seems not.

Then again, I may be the C5 viewer. :D

I found this competition but not the other one.

Win A Grand Prix Circuit experience at Silverstone.

You can experience the thrill of racing on this world famous circuit behind the wheel of a high speed saloon car. Imagine speeding past the famous pit garages, out of the Pit Lane and onto this legendary race track. See here for more info.

Monza is the racing home of which F1 team?

A. Renault

B. Ferrari

C. Williams

Click here to enter online

Or Call 090 6917 1071

mike

...delusional, overweight, father of 2 who doesn't have time to  wipe his A*** let alone enter a competition that will take up a weekend, highlight my pathetic driving skills and give me a heart attack in the process says...

Thanks Mike but the duty office at C5 give the number to phone as 09014 999 655.

Why not have a go...

On the subject, I was impressed by matey who won it - made up 21 places in 12 laps and finished 1st in class. Can't be bad.

I think the comptetion actually did what it intended, quite rare for a telly program these days... I think they have found a real talent in Mark Johnston here's hoping some one gives him the break he needs before it's too late.

I personally cheered when it was his name on the car, I couldn't drive an F3 car that quick in the dry, leave only in the wet with a broken hand !!!!!  :blush: