Le Mans 2004

Mark Stanton

.... saw a guy in a TVR get his head smacked by a very angry gypo  (and smacked the door of the car) a few times after doing a burn up on the gravel outside the karts.  

'spose he needs gravel to spin the wheels   LOL   :D:D:D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

• DickieB

• Enterpryse

We saw.

3-4 Nakered TVRs

3 Nakered Ultimas

and 1 nakered cyclone (seven thingy, nice back not so nice front).

Went in the RX 8, just got back today. we saw 3 other Rx 8s meaning they were alot rarer than ferraris.

Just done a prodrive thing on the way back that dad got when he bought the RX8, FINALLY got to drive it....

It's a go kart, thourghly enjoyed myself on the prodrives track... still can't drive it on the road tho.

First time at lemans, enjoyed it emmensley, will try and go next year.

Nigel, you plonker!

:durr:

FWIW... The route through Evereux & then pick up the N12 is probably faster than taking the sign posted route down the N138 as there's plenty of dual carrageway sections.

I wasn't quite walking wounded but I did get have a slight problem... The inspection covers fell off the carbs somewhere between Calais & Le-Mans. :arse:

With a bit of lateral thinking, I did manage to come up with a solution... A couple of flattened beer bottle tops! :D At least there were plenty of raw materials around.

:p:p:p

Mark.

carb2.jpg

carb.jpg

Yep a great weekend (thanks to "Terrys Tours!!") at Le Mans my 1st trip  and it won't be my last, come back knackered and the car the flithiest it has ever been only misshap with 2 Westies and a Luego was me loosing a stud on the exhaust manifold so sounded like a tractor!! and a bit of navigational problems..but we won't go into that. Did see Blatman get stopped ha ha!!! we were all on our backs cracked up!!.. did see the pictures they are good!...and yep waiting for them to turn up here!!

Dave

we were all on our backs cracked up!!..

Thanks for your support..... :arse::0:D

So c'mon then where's the piccie  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I've got one of Blats drinkin a mug of coffee  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D surely it must have been after a hard stella night  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

I'm thinking about it. Still waiting for it to turn up somewehre though.....

Buzzzzzzzzz won the Senna-Stella Challenge & was only foiled from drinking solid for 5days by the bar shutting........ :D

What a great time we had, like a 5 day weekend/stag do with loads of tasty cars thrown in to give us an excuse.. ;)

Thanks must go to Mike for organising the trip ;)  just ask him about his trip to the Gendarmery.. ?????????

Thanks also to Scooby & his missus (what a game bird she is) for the navigating.

Carn't waite for next year, will take the Westy (not 944, as i couldn't keep up on the way back, untill they started running out of fuel. :D:D:D

Andy

P.S. Don't forget your head torch for Curborough... :devil: