• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Outsiders...

M. Kindy

I'm looking for a local meet, do you have non Westie owners or is it a closed shop. I email what I thought would be my local organiser but got no response so is this a "no"?

Just asking fellow "7" drivers so not too much flack please. :D

Most of the AO's couldn't careless what the car is, providing its something interesting they will be interested, after all we're all car fans at the end of the day. When I was AO for Cambridgeshire, one of the best cars on my mailing list was a Caterham.

If you emailed your local AO using the website, that might not be they're main address so give them a little time to reply.

Where abouts in the country are you?

this is a local forum for local drivers, we'll be havin no outsiders round here

:D:D:D

alternatively the AO may be away on holiday, busy at work etc and not had time to respond.  all cars are welcome :)

depending on whereabouts you are in the country there are some non-specific se7ens meets happening regularly.  try www.se7ens.net and have a look at the mailing lists.

OiOi

If you are in the Oxford area then you will be welcome at

Chiltern 7's meet 2nd Thursday of the month.

Check link below for further details

:D  :D  :D  :D

According to his profile he's in East London...

Andy

Your welcome to come to the Essex meeting with anything that has wheels and as long as you have a wallet ....... to buy us all a pint ;)

Tigger

You never know Andy he might be in the area on the 2nd Thursday of a month. Stranger things have happened.

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p

What a decent bunch of chaps. Essex meet is probably the nearest. I'll dig out my back to front baseball cap and gold chains.  Is it usually donuts in Dagenham or beers in Basildon?

Thanks for the replies  :cool:

All you need now is for someone to come along and suggest you join the club.

Doh!

:)

Andy

*sigh*

Subtle humour is obviously wasted on some people...

:)

Andy

Mr Kindy sir, The Essex lot are having a little summer drive up to Sudbury way on Wednesday.

If you want to join us for a blat, then turn up at Festival Leisure Park at 6:30pm :D Were also having a noise test session just for fun.  See events calendar.

Any other info, pm me

Tigger

Last sunday of the month. Take a look at our Area website at Essex Area for more details.

Trevor was the Area organiser but we're looking for a new one right now, maybe that's why he never answered? not sure.

We will be pleased to meet you.

Tigger