New zorst

DAVE O

I've just had a new exhaust made by Predator Motorsport in Welwyn Gdn City, Herts.  Stainless pipework, Carbon can, re-packable . It's a bit quieter than the standard wfield zorst and also a lot lighter.

I've got some digi pics but don't know how to post them- can anybody help?

Dave O.

:cool:

251.jpeg

Did i manage to get the pic up??!

What do ya fink?

250.jpeg

There goes anuuder one...

I got mine for £180. (Predator stickers will be displayed on the car for the Speed Series)  The chap to speak to is Simon (He hillclimbs) -they have done exhausts for the Radical factory plus a few dax rush and a couple of westies.

I couldn't fault the service - they took the time to go through all the options so I got exactly what I wanted. Everybody was interested in the car!! I booked the car in about four weeks prior and just turned up on the day. Everything was there and it was completed by mid afternoon.

Dave O.

Nb I've nothing to do with the company. Just thought i'd tell my fellow westie owners what good service I got when dealing with this company!

Nice one Dave :p

What info did you need to give them, did you take the car there first ?

Give me a shout when it's down this way if you want to meet for a blat

Me too dave  :blush:  :blush:  I can give you your number plate back if you want or leave it on in case i get flashed :D  :D

Hilux,

Hang on to the plate I'll give you a shout if I need it!! Feel free to go through the gatso it's registered in the other half's name :D  :D

I took my car down for them to have a look at first and then left it with them on the day. I think they prefer to have the car there as there are so many variables when it comes to Westies - different engines down pipes etc.

Regards,

Dave O.