24 HELP!!!!!

Mrs D and I  a big fans of "24" , which is currently being screened on BBC 2 at 10pm on Sundays.

However, we had friends around tonight and what with it being a Bank holiday and all we forgot that "24" was on  until it was much too late.

Can anyone save my bacon and either:

Tell me if "24" is repeated on another day, or give me a brief summary of what happened on tonight's episode.

Alternatively you can all keep quiet, in which case my Westy will be looking for a new home after SWMBO strangles me!

Cheers - Mark

Hi Mark,

It's not repeated.  However, the Beeb have shown four episodes in a row for the first eight episodes at about two in the morning.  I can remember coming home drunk and watching them.  Check TV guides, or whatever.

If you want to know what happened tonight.... I forget names :(

vvvvvvvv

Jack's daughter was led to this guy's house in the forest.  She tells him of the nuclear bomb (as you do).  He's a bit of a knacker-head. He has a bomb shelter under his home.  After being really nice to her and getting rid of the police.  He listens to the police radio band and lies to her that the bomb has gone off and she must stay with him, locked in the shelter (what's going on with THAT sub-story????)

Mr. President finds out that Stanton has been connected with someone else (not a name I recognised) He gets his ex-wife to come in as she knows said person.  Mr. president's PA hates her guts (we all knew that!;)

Jack takes his team to the airport.  CTU works out plane's number. Bomb on plane in hanger.  Special Op's people who shot down Jack's plane (the one that had Nina on it) are staking out the bomb-plane and have been ordered to stop anyone interfering with it. Including Jack's team.  Jack finds six Op's team members dead... one missing.

Jack stop's the plane.  Bomb squad comes in.  Tick-tock.  Oh dear, it's a decoy :p  Islamic-type sister escapes before plane tries to take off.

After a bit more of shouting at Stanton he says that Mr. President should speak with Cherie (Mr. President's ex) His jaw suitably hits the floor.

End of hour.

That either helped or made it even more difficult and you realise that you REALLY need to see it properly.

:devil:

Are you watching it on BBC2 or BBC Choice? BBC Choice are 1 week ahead of BBC2.

I have the last 3 episodes still on my Sky+ box. Where are you? Perhaps I could dump it to tape for you? You'd need to confirm which one it is you want.

I'm in Swindon by the way.

Andy

On the subject of 24, if anyone wants to borrow/buy the DVD Box Set of Season One off me then drop me a line as I've seen it a couple of times now and can't see me watching it in the future..........and I need more space for Gran Turismo 4 and more car vids  :D

Mr. President finds out that Stanton has been connected with someone else

I wasn't there, you can't prove anything, its only conjecture  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :D  :)  I was getting wet at Hairywood  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush: