Wanted ~SE/i/ Wide

simon caton

Would like to buy well built/cared for Westie

Zetec engine with cycle wings / windscreen / adjustable comfy seats / some wet gear / nice alloys / adjustable shocks

Cars with under side bracing loop near gearbox may cause problems due to "drive from hell"

Prefer Loud colour

Please e-mail me if you can help

Simon

I've got an awkward driveway too.

The hoop can be modified to give better ground clearance, one of the many jobs on the agenda for my toy too.

I wouldn't rule out a VX engined car, they're arguably as good as the Zetec.

I presume you've looked at the cars in the 'cars for sale' section? There are 3 or 4 serious bargains on there atm.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

My cars for sale. :) but then again :(

You can have diffrent wheel, seats and screen options, no loud colour, but has a funky 2 by 2 weave.  :D

Just between you and me Silly Willy's car is a bargin. And green is quite loud, never seen a mondo in snot green.

Good luck

My cars for sale.

And isn't a wide body is it?

Andy

well at long last my part of the drive is done.

Now have to wait for council to do their bit and we will then see what we can get up the drive.

Anyone in the Nottingham area willing to pop over during a blat to see if things are any better will always be welcome, the kettle is on and the freeze full of drink.

Just pm me

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

I could pop over in my car sometime.

PM where you are if you are interested, could possibly pop over tomorrow on my way to the Nott/Derby meet.

Mark

• 2 months later...

Simon, are you still looking?

Would you be interested in my factory built, 1997, yellow 2 litre Zetec SEiW? Has tall RAC roll bar, Westfield sports seats, 4 point harnesses, MT 75 gearbox, fully carpeted, lockable boot lid (although no boot box right now, but I could rectify that), Spax all round, 15" alloys with Yoko 539s. Recently fitted Omex rev limiter and sequential shift lights (which unfortunately don't work atm :().

About to redo the brakes (refurb calipers and new pads on the rear, new Mintex 1144 pads on the front) and give the car a general service.

Would be looking for something in the region of 9000 for it.

Any interest?

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.