• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldman

• mb893

• neilwillis

• oioi

How is it something to be proud of, being born totally by accident in a particular country? If you'd earned it that might be a subject of pride.

Myself, I hate flags and religion - they cause wars.... :bangshead:

• 4 years later...
I've got a cunning plan for sunday night :cool::blues:

Go out for a blat while the match is on - the roads should be clear :):D:p:cool:

If you mean the Eng v USA match its on Saturday  :laugh:

Anyone seen a Scottish flag, and what group are we in  :p  :p

I've got a cunning plan for sunday night :cool::blues:

Go out for a blat while the match is on - the roads should be clear :):D:p:cool:

If you mean the Eng v USA match its on Saturday  :laugh:

A quick glance at the date of the post you quoted may help Stu  ;)  :D

AdFlags.jpg

Rather look at the flag than your avatar.

If im a racist simpleton for flying my countries flag what are you for giving a child a b****y shotgun :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Oh boy....  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

1) Just because you fly a national flag, it doesn't necessarily mean you're someone who is a nationalistic racist

2) Just because you don't fly a national flag, it doesn't necessarily mean you're someone who doesn't support their country

3) If you fly a national flag from your car and can't take some good-natured ribbing about it without resorting to heated defensive comments, maybe your should consider spending your money on some anger management therapy instead of flags for your car

I posted this funny link in a humour website in another thread and someone actually got the hump, saying it was offensive.  :bangshead:  If you do find that link offensive, you might wish to read and study this.  Or download a sense of humour.

It's just a flag.  And in the current situation, it's about displaying support for the national football team, which is great, but goodness me people, get a grip already.  Lighten up, Francis.  :mad:  :bangshead:

Rather look at the flag than your avatar.

If im a racist simpleton for flying my countries flag what are you for giving a child a b****y shotgun :bangshead:  :bangshead:

And six years ago, when this was actually posted, there was quite a different mood in the air regarding these flags.

In the red corner, waving the white flag with red cross.... :D

I posted this funny link in a humour website in another thread and someone actually got the hump, saying it was offensive.

That was me. The point is - it's not funny. The link seems to be dead now, but paraphrasing it said : "Anyone in a manual trade is stupid". That's not satire by any definition.

Though I did chuckle at the sugar in tea bit. :)