those bloody england flags

S8ight

I was just going to say 90+ % of them are made in china

nothing wrong with being proud of being english or even flying the flag but those ones on cars do look naff IMHO

fly a propper full size one and not just because there a game of football on

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldman

• mb893

• neilwillis

• oioi

football match
???

Yep, apparently it's a 'Euro something' where the English team is the half time entertainment... co-ordinated spitting or some such and a demonstration of being a bunch of over paid no skill t*ts that have the first flight home pre-booked.

Football, a game of public nostril clearing, racist abuse and an inflated bladder, gosh I can't wait......................................................................................

..........................................................................................

.............................. for it to be over.

Well stick to the world sewing champs then :D

Sounds far to energetic for my taste  :)

Put me down for the "guess the cake weight" comp.   :)

Only in the UK would you be described as a 'casual racist' for displaying an England flag.

I find that extremely offensive and I think you should be ashamed of yourself for your first post above S8ight.

Richard.

are you being serious ?

No, but it's got the thread up to four pages so far!

Yes I am a truly English, not British, English :D

Err! Are you sure you're English? You don't appear to speak it like wot the rest of them do.

ps I'm Welsh...  :sheep:   Shouldn't have said that...   :durr: I'll get me coat...  :devil:

Speaking of flags....could do with one in the Wessie to raise when someone is about to reverse into me .Nearly happened to me in supermarket carpark today.....couldn't remember where the horn was.Scull&Crossbones? :blush:

Mmmmm, wander how many of these patriotic folks will have those flags on their cars on St Georges Day then? ??????

Errr, none  :p  :D

Ian

Ding Ian!!!

On the whole, St Georges day passes unnoticed. Thats when the flag should fly with pride.

But all this fuss because we have assembled a team of millionaire actors to kick a bag of wind arouns a field?  :p

Read a letter in the Driving section of The Sunday Times, it went along the lines of; How much extra fuel and hence money is it costing the country dragging all these flags around. Interesting point.