those bloody england flags

S8ight

I knew at least one of the pundits would use the 'heroes' word.

:angry:

Sadly just before they imploded. One truly stupid foul and a predictable result from the free kick.

I dont know if you've noticed, but I have gone on record as saying I hate football. :D

This may give the impression that this was always the case, as a youth I was a very promising Goalkeeper, even at the age of 15 if I had done what our goalkeeper did in injury time I would not expect to play next week. I ask you a two footed tackle worthy of the worst of Sunday morning pub football, all he had to do was dive for the ball at Henri's feet and we could have had a draw. :(

The lack of professionalism by these over paid guys is why I hate football.

Oh yeah back on thread. The flags are not patriotism they are pikey, dangerous, look stupid and are in support of football. I wonder how many of the bearers of these could tell us when St Georges day is without looking it up. ???

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldman

• mb893

• neilwillis

• oioi

Or who he was, and probably wouldn't know that he never set foot in Britain, couldn't speak English, and was crucified!

Just like the England team in that respect then!!!!

:angry::angry::angry:

Or who he was, and probably wouldn't know that he never set foot in Britain, couldn't speak English, and was crucified!

Just like the England team in that respect then!!!!

Nicely done...  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Maybe there won't be too many on show now? ???

put petrol in the car yesterday, woman behind the counter asks "would you like a flag to show your support for tonights match ?"

"yes please" i says "can i have a French one please?"

the look on her face was priceless, so needless to say i went on at her for about 10 minutes telling her it was discrimination for them not to sell French flags  :p #

i did eventually tell her i was winding her up  ;)

Or who he was, and probably wouldn't know that he never set foot in Britain, couldn't speak English, and was crucified!!

:angry::angry::angry:

...or that he is the patron saint of Germany!  :0  :0

"yes please" i says "can i have a French one please?"

Classic... and why not. Most of the French side play here anyway don't they...  :D

... or maybe "lay" dragons? :p

Newsflash: amendment to Road Traffic Act: In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.

There is a move to replace St George as patron saint for England with St Alban, who was English and was beheaded for refusing to renounce his faith on June the 22nd 304 AD, becoming the first Christian martyr in Britain.  So we could have blue flags with a gold cross flapping on cars annoying you all.

Who said history was a thing of the past :devil:

The feast of St Alban is tomorrow, by the way.