those bloody england flags

S8ight

blow job vs tit w**k

Depends if they have been well oiled or not  

Spose thet Red Line ML stuff Blatters is always raving about would do? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Rob

It's a bit on the expensive side...............and it doesn't smell that great :p  :p

May I recommend Hawain Tropic sun tan oil  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

David

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldman

• mb893

• neilwillis

• oioi

well, if I cant fly a St. Georges cross in my own country without being branded a racist..... then f**k it, i'm emigrating to a country that will let me fly it without prejudice. :angry::durr:

I dont have a car flag, and i think they look cheap and nasty (much like that burberry and stoneisland crap), but the St G X gets my vote over the union jack any day.

:D:p

Is there a big football match on somewhere soon then?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

David

I've had a sneak preview of the result..........England 8 - France 0...........and David Badiel scores 6 of them :D  :D

[

I will take it that your comments were meant a little in jest otherwise I could get offended. :(

Yes :D  :D  :D  :D  just in case  :D  :D  :D

Yes I am a truly English, not British, English :D

I don't think anyone here has tried to force anyone not interested in footie to participate in it.

But I cannot agree with your comment "don't call it pride or patriotism it is only a game". Yes it is a game and a beautiful one in my eyes, but you have no interest so you should NOT be forcing others to change their patriotic views.

Bringing up the war as an example of pride and patriotism is a bit over the top with regards to this thread I think and best leave it.   :D

And how can a 10" bit of cloth hanging from a car be dangerous, for god sake are we taking this a bit far. ???

And how can a 10" bit of cloth hanging from a car be dangerous, for god sake are we taking this a bit far. ???

You've obviously never had a carrier bag float across the road and land right in the middle of your windscreen so you can't see where you're going, then?  :p

Only in the UK would you be described as a 'casual racist' for displaying an England flag.

I find that extremely offensive and I think you should be ashamed of yourself for your first post above S8ight.

Richard.

are you being serious ?

And how can a 10" bit of cloth hanging from a car be dangerous, for god sake are we taking this a bit far.  

No, read the original post again.

I have been hit twice now by these things flying off of cars when the person inside forgets and opens the window. One hit the windscreen of my tintop, the other while I was in my Westfield last night hit me in the face. I call that ******g dangerous. :angry:

If I had'nt been so stunned the driver would have thought it dangerous too as he would now be in A&E getting the thing removed from his :arse:

I have been hit twice now by these things flying off of cars when the person inside forgets and opens the window. One hit the windscreen of my tintop, the other while I was in my Westfield last night hit me in the face. I call that ******g dangerous. :angry:

bl**** hell your unlucky :D

Come on England, Engerland  :D

football match
???

Yep, apparently it's a 'Euro something' where the English team is the half time entertainment... co-ordinated spitting or some such and a demonstration of being a bunch of over paid no skill t*ts that have the first flight home pre-booked.

Football, a game of public nostril clearing, racist abuse and an inflated bladder, gosh I can't wait......................................................................................

..........................................................................................

.............................. for it to be over.

Whatever happened to sportsmanship on the pitch too?

You'd think in front of the cameras they'd at least make it look plausible!

Stick to rugby, at least we win that sometimes :p

How does it go?

Rugby - a game for thugs played by gentlemen...

Football - a game for gentlemen played by thugs...

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Did you know that the England manager was made in Sweden ??? (I'll bet the players are descendants of Romans and Scandinavians) :devil:

So thats what those flags are all about !

I thought it was St John's Ambulance day  :p