• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cambridge area at Curborough

chazpowerslide

Chaz,

Friday is fine with me, got my pass when I had to sell the Le Manns tickets.

Pick a place on route from Cambridge and I'll meet you there at about 6.30pm. Possibly earlier if I can swing it, but I'll let you know during the week.

Mark

Hi Mark.

How about meeting at the services where the big Ikea distribution warehouse is (I think it's on the junction of the A14/A428) I remember seeing that one of the exits off the roundabout was signed to Oundle.

Do you know where I mean?

Chaz.

A14/A605 (Peterbourgh/Northampton). Yep know it and yes there is a Shell service station here.

Were you thinking of A14/M6/not sure past this, route then?

I hav'nt a clue where Curborough is ???

I'll ask the question, duck the sarcasm and maybe get some directions :p  :p  :p

What time do you want to meet up at the A14/A605?

The earlier the better for me.

Chaz.

Chaz, easiest route is probably A14, M6 , A426, A5, A38.  Dull as, but effective as long as you don't get snarled in traffic on A5.

moomin

Chaz, I'll see if I can't wire in the Tom Tom b***h and get her to navigate for us. I am sure we can find a more adventurous route. I'm not so good on Motorways.

I'll post later when I've a plan.

M

Hummmm. Moomin has a point. Anything more adventurous takes in all the towns on a Friday night, possibly be a right pain in the :arse:

Avoid the A5 in rush hour if poss - it can be a real pain in the  :arse:  :arse:   ;)  :D

Thanks for the directions chaps. :t-up:  :t-up:

What time are we going to meet Mark (more to the point how early can you get off work?)

Chaz.

I'm the boss, so i'll have a go at early....I'll call on Thursday eve.

Tom Tom b***h putting up a struggle at getting into the westy, so might have to go the old fashioned paper map route.