Cambridge area at Curborough

chazpowerslide

I'm intending to drive to Curborough on Friday 18/06/04, how many Cambs bods are going can we get a convoy going?

Chaz.

What time on Friday, I was planning saturday Morning?

Sorry I missed you at the punts, got there at about 2.05pm, but you must of gone already.

Sorry guys but I can't go....SWMBO is working on Saturday so I got the kids to look after.  On Sunday I have to go to Paris on business  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  

I'm also in the middle of fitting my RAC rollbar and I have  fibreglass all over the garage :0  :0

Three weeks without a blat and I feel very  :down:  :down:

I'm open adout the time I go on up on Friday Mark, can you do Friday? (Bonus night on the sauce ect)

Chaz.

Won't be able to go on Friday. And I can't make me mind up between Curborough and Newark... Anybody been to Newark? Is it worth the trip?

I went to Newark last year and it was a bit of a dissapointment.

I do not recall all the major players being there (Westfield were not) and a lot of the rest of the stands were not selling car related stuff.

The Autojumble bit was good though.

Chaz.

Chaz

I was going to go up on the sat or the sunday can't decide which day would be best any suggestions?

If anyone else wants to convoy up on one of these days let me know as I don't know the way    :blush:

Rob :D

I'm hoping to go up on the Sunday... I say hoping as it is our annual company birthday party on the Saturday evening, so I may not be in a wholly fit state  ???

moomin

Chaz, I gott'a work on Friday, but evening is OK.

Recon on 1h-1.5h from Oundle so if meet at say 6.30pm would be there 'bouts 8.00ish in the light still. What say you?

That sounds ok Mark, subject to Mrs Slide swapping shifts (she's supposed to be working Friday night) I can leave it to later to set off.

Rob, As far as I understand it you can use the track on Saturday afternoon and there is a mass blat on Saturday morning (starts at 9:00 am ish)

I would'nt mind going up early on Saturday morning but was really looking forward to staying Friday and Saturday nights.

Sunday is a round of the WSCC Speed Serise and there is no track time on Sunday.

It seems that Saturday is the more "social" day.

Chaz.

Ok, I have my permission slip signed and sealed for to travel to Curborough on Friday

Mark, can you let me know if Friday is ok for you?

Chaz.

There will be a presence on Friday night guys.   We will be setting up that day (shower block etc) and because there will be kit on the site overnight the Stanton mobile gypsy camp will be in residence.

I've got to go to work Saturday morning for a couple of hours, but I'll be there until late-ish on the Friday night too, so I will be more than happy to crack the odd tube with you.