Thames Valley Area

shaun

Meeting at the Bird in Hand from noon onwards

Also posted in the events section :

"The Wilts/Hants June meeting will be held jointly with the Sussex area (thanks to Paul and Marion for suggesting this, and arranging with the pub in question).  

The date of the meet is Sunday 13th June.  Meeting time is midday, at the Seven Stars Inn on the A272 just to the West of Petersfield.  This isn't too far from Surrey territory, so anyone from Surrey, or anywhere else for that matter, would be most welcome too.  Lets hope we have more of this great weather on the day.  

Hopefully see many of you there."

Anyone else interested in driving down to this ? If so perhaps meet at the Bird In The Hand first and aim to leave 11:00ish.

James Lambert

How long you usually there for?  It is close enough for me to pop up and have a look at the cars (will be my first real close up look at them) but can't really be there all afternoon as I've got stuff to do on my other car.

Rob

We need a show of hands for those who want to go to Petersfield meeting at 11am and those who want to meet up in general at the Bird in Hand at the usual time from 12 noon.

In theory of course we can do both.

I was planning on coming down on Sunday for my first meet, Haven't made it to the others as I have been busy building.

So hope to see you all there.   :D

Also posted in the events section :

"The Wilts/Hants June meeting will be held jointly with the Sussex area (thanks to Paul and Marion for suggesting this, and arranging with the pub in question).  

The date of the meet is Sunday 13th June.  Meeting time is midday, at the Seven Stars Inn on the A272 just to the West of Petersfield.  This isn't too far from Surrey territory, so anyone from Surrey, or anywhere else for that matter, would be most welcome too.  Lets hope we have more of this great weather on the day.  

Hopefully see many of you there."

Anyone else interested in driving down to this ? If so perhaps meet at the Bird In The Hand first and aim to leave 11:00ish.

James Lambert

I didn't see you there James.

Was at The Bird in Hand at 11am, met Ray in his Maserati, then left at 11:45 to meet up with Kevin in Alton.

Was a great day with about 35-40 Westies, shame we couldn't have organised something sooner.

Anyone got any ideas for next meeting - Silverstone F1 weekend.  I live 6 miles from the circuit so escaping through the traffic might be a bit of a problem.  :down:

was about a dozen cars at the Bird In Hand today.Nice to put some names to faces and have the only Yellow car today.Sorry couldn't stay longer,wanted to nose about a lot longer....

Sorry Shaun, was hoping to get there by 11:30 but had some problems on the way down, (throttle cable), so got there a little late (12:30), i hung around for a while and then fancied a drive so, althought very late, went to Petersfield to find the last 3 cars !!

James