South Wales Area Meeting

chrisbin

Ok chaps. There has been some talk in the past about getting something off the ground in these parts, but as yet no result. Personally I got involved with some of the local Cateringvan chaps for a while, but now they have got more of their own people attending, they're basically not interested in anything without an expensive badge on it....... :arse:

So, I know there's at least 4 of us in the Cardiff area who are interested in doing something, so lets try and get it going.

First decision is where to meet, and when. I have come up with a couple of suggestions below. (I have tried to think of places that are reasonably accessible to people outside the immediate Cardiff area, but also with some interesting roads nearby). As for when, I would suggest 3rd Wednesday or Thursday in the month....2 thoughts here: the "other side" meet at the beginning of the month, so if any of the more open minded guys wanted to attend, this would be 2 weeks later (more the merrier);secondly I think Bristol area meet 3rd Thursday (?) so if we get something going, the possibility of meeting up with those guys sometime in distant future would work.

Obviously none of this is set in stone, but if someone doesn't start/suggest something, it'll never happen  :)

So, hopefully, there will be a few responses - if not then I'll go away and shut up!! :arse:  :arse:

Venue 1

Holly Bush Inn, Draethen

Here

Venue 2

Caesar's Arms, Creigau

Here

Venue 3

Castell Mynach, Miskin (end of old Llantrisant Road) A4119

PH in middle of map