Need gearbox report

steve_m

Sorry to post this but I desperately need a bit of advice regarding a car gearox.  I need to find a reuptable engineer in the Herts/Beds/Cambs area who can inspect it and give a report as to what caused a problem.  (Basically garage forgot to put oil back in after changing clutch but as usual, they're denying it was their fault.)

Would appreciate somebody who can also fit a recon gearbox ?

Many thanks, Steve

Are you in the AA or RAC?

Did you pay with a credit card?

Thanks, we are in the RAC but Nationwide Autocentres are owned by the same company that part owns the RAC . . . so they won't help.  She paid for on her switch card unfortunately.  I'll try Phil at Road and Race - thanks !

Dont even get me started on AutoCentres....... The fact they are part owned by the RAC makes me laugh when you consider the quality.... It's been over 1.5 months for them to work out how / what to fit as a rear screen for my Audi. Still no joy.

Call Steve Perks @ SPC in Reditch, he should be able to assist you. If you email me I'll reply with contact no.

ATB,

ACW.