the weather

dasamdy

Hasn't the weather been absolute ****e for the last week, in fact it rained so much I can't remember the last dry day :angry:

I hope it clears up for the weekend cause I've got (and a few others have got as well) The Harewood Experience, I don't fancy driving up that particular slipperey slope whilst it's lashing down :0

TTFN

Dave (praying for summer to start :D )

You should count yourself lucky, at least we get weather.

Some poor people don't have any weather at all.

Errrrrr, no thats not right is it?

Apparently the weather has been so bad in Tyne & Wear that near the Nissan Gearbox plant small gears have been seen in the air and landing on the streets.

It had been raining Datsun Cogs

yeah, last time the heavens opened and they closed the track. (something about a river forming or some silly reason)

At least youde be able to learn how to control your cars while aquaplaning

tried that game before....ended up through a fence :blush:  :durr:

Sheesh !!  A bit of rain and you're all moaning like a bunch of old women !!

goodness me !  You try and put up with blazing sun and temps around 40 celcius day in, day out and see how much fun that is !! :p  It gets to the point where I decide *not* to take the car because it's too #### hot !!  My leg gets cooked by the gearbox, there's no air con, any breeze is like having a hair-dryer waved in your face....

I dunno, some people just don't know when they've got it good....

i agree with nick m.  ive just spent four days/1000miles driving round ireland and it was great.  got mild hypothermia but apart from that absolute class.

little bit of rain (had to drill bigger drain holes :0 ) but apart from that class.  and my wet weather driving has improved greatly.

JFDI

:D  :D

(an all in one suit is a great help here)

yep I have to agree with OiOi - cos I was there too!

get some decent waterproofs and get out there, it's actually top fun in the wet  :t-up:

Moomin

the exhaust bodgery from Sunday morning is still holding on - it got me home ok thankfully.  I will give the car a good clean and check over this weekend, and take the exhaust mount apart again to work out how I'm going to fix it properly.

despite our conversation the other night, I don't think I'll be able to resist touring again.... :D   horribly addictive isn't it?!?

moom.

despite our conversation the other night, I don't think I'll be able to resist touring again....    horribly addictive isn't it?!?

slight confession.  i cant really remeber  :blush: the conversation the other night.  i remeber rambling on  :) (and on and on).

drive how you feel comfy.  enjoy and feel no pressure to drive at any other speed.  i would hate to think that my *ahem* marginally faster driving ever made somebody feel like they should drive quicker than they were comfy with.

i think the addiction you have got is called tourrettes syndrome  :D  :D  :D  :D