westy ownership

wrightster

I was just thinkin last night  :0  after a beer or 2 (unusually) having owned my westy for about 2 months now i have never used a car so little (500 miles) but enjoyed a car so much (no jokes about snow please) every night i pray for the sun to be shining when i wake up  :D

Hi there Monkeyboy, :p

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your car, lets hope that we get some fine weekends soon so we can all start playing out. ;)

Andy :t-up:

P.S. are you going to Hairywood this weekend?

And please, take a closer photo so we can all see these famous leather straps...

Have to agree about the fun factor though...I'm done about 1500 miles or so in mine now...worrying whether I'm gonna have to up the 4500 mile limit on my insurance! Pro-rata I'm already over it, and we're not into 'proper' summer yet...

Andy

Andy

P.S. are you going to Hairywood this weekend?
notgoing to be able to make it this weekend mate, but will be out on monday with the manchester boys if the weather is decent (BTW were is harewood)

Andy

:0

And please, take a closer photo so we can all see these famous leather straps...
 closer photo on its way  :D  in fact i have got another photo on gentlyhosting (i think)  :)

closer photo on its way  :D  in fact i have got another photo on gentlyhosting (i think)  :)

It's a simple matter to use it then...

Andy

It's a simple matter to use it then...

its needs to be simple Andy  :D   when it comes to pcs i am far from an expert !!  :durr:  :D  

(but i think i will leave this pic for now, i will have some more soon)