Speed Series Commentaries & Results

stever

Now that Barney is up and running posting the commentaries and results on the website I propose to make further email distributions to registered competitors of results only.

I get a number of returns due to full mailboxes and our commentraies are becoming increasingly large due to the improving quality of the reporting and the addition of pictures.

Also, on occassions I can get the results out sooner that the commentaries - and do not want to delay results publication.

I hope this is OK with everyone.

...our commentraies are becoming increasingly large due to the improving quality of the reporting and the addition of pictures.

Is that a polite way of saying that I write too much  ???  :D

Mrs W.

PS Did you get the final Llandow results? ???

Certainly isn't Mrs W - they is most entertaining and the piccies add that bit extra  :D  :D  :D keep em coming  :D

Yes I love the reports, make very entertaining reading... :D  ;)  :t-up:

I still cant believe she faked the harewood results and got away with it

you mean you could tell she was faking it.......... :D  :D  :D