1600 X-flow SE

charlie

Westfield 1600 X-flow SE 1992, 21,000 miles.

My Westfield needs a good home. I have sadly been unable to give it the attention it deserves and it has been sitting in my garage for the last year unused and unloved! The chassis and engine are in excellent condition and I have replaced several components (e.g. new starter motor and water pump). It needs a little attention and a good tune-up, however, hence the low price.

It has fully adjustable spax suspension all round, removable Momo steering wheel, 15" alloys with new rubber, custom cream leather interior, 5 speed transmission, heater.

Email me for pictures or if you have any questions.

Price: £4495 ono

Email: charles.medd@REMOVENOSPAMbtinternet.com (remove the words "REMOVENOSPAM" before emailing!;)

Tel: 07974 756838

Thanks

Charlie

my only upgrade path is surely a BUSA.....mmmmmmmmm there are a few on pistonheads and it looks like the prices have started to come down a bit ...    :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.