108 bhp

Westfields Rock On

.......just wait until he starts going on about the other stuff they've had done to it! GJOB's - the pair of 'em!  :p  :p  :p

Oh, and I'm not at all jealous....  :(  :D  so as soon as my nuts are tight it's off to Mr Vessey's emporium too!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Westfields Rock On

• damianc

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• stu999

oh yeah - its been resprayed!  :devil:  :p  :D  :cool:  :cool:  :love:  looks the dogs b*****k now.  :t-up:  :devil:

Cool how about posting a pic on here for us all to have a gawp at??

Does this mean you will be able to keep up now on the East Yorkies runs out??  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Cheers

Kevin

i will keep up!!! :p  :p

it turns out u know, since changing the original .32 weber (about dec 2001)for a new one, the throttle hasnt been able to open fully due to a big piece of metal in the pedal box stopping the pedal moving any more. so now hacked some away, throttle opens fully!- tuned 45s + more gogo pedal = ferckin fast.  :t-up:  :t-up:

pics on way

thats a bit crap, my engine and gearbox cost me £50 and makes 194 bhp in standard tune, alloy block and alloy heads. :D  :D

OMFG!!! wheres the ''RING DAVE ANDREWS!'' bit??

There is no need to ring the Pope..

I have one of his heads right here that I bought last year.

Its one he made for a racecar. Unleaded, Paul Ivey valves, stage 3 and beyond!

.. I never got round to installing it.. it hasn't even had the valves lapped in yet.

It is the best XF head you could ever wish for..

.. I could bring it to the next Tyke Night for you to drool over if you like.

Nick

thats a bit crap, my engine and gearbox cost me £50 and makes 194 bhp in standard tune, alloy block and alloy heads.  

Allegedly..... :p  :devil:  :D

Good engine for towing caravans/horseboxes with though... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Nick,

Dave Andrews sold a X/F head that matches this description on my behalf some time last year. I guess you got it????

Good luck,

John

Dave Andrews sold a X/F head that matches this description on my behalf some time last year. I guess you got it????

Yep.. I bet it is the same one.

.. so how come I ended up with it ?