Ford RS 13-inch 4-spoke alloys with slicks

peterrosey

e0_1_sb.JPG

Selling as my Westfield is up for sale. Perfect for not trashing your road tyres on track days.

Ford 6x13 RS 4-spoke alloys in decent condition (off Capri Laser) - will fit most RWD four-stud Ford applications (ie Westfields, Caterhams and many other kit cars). Not perfect, but not shoddy, either.

Shod with Michelin S210 motorsport slicks. Ex Formula Renault and with lots of life left in them (have plenty of rubber before the wear indicator holes)

Perfect for track days and give awesome grip (way better than the Yokohama 032Rs in the dry). After a few laps of getting them up to temp they start to grip like leeches and when the do let go it's a progressive slide.

There is a downside, though - last time I used them there was so much G-force generated by the grip that both myself and the passenger felt unwell at the end of the session!

Also on Ebay. I'm looking for £200 for these. Based in Nottingham (but get around the country quite a lot so should be able to sort something out). Mobile is best to get me on 07866 634086.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.