MOT til 29 march 2005

5 speed type 9

Sabelt harnesses

VDO gauges

10000 odd miles ( engine believed to have now covered

total of approx 37000 miles )

alcantara trimmed seats

momo steering wheel

black five (twin) spoke storm racing wheels (unmarked )

RAC rollover bar

Weather gear and tonneau cover

Spax suspension

build file receipts etc

Discs all round

£ 9450 ono

Tel 01749 345592 leave message will call back

Mobile 0797 6098185

Car is in Somerset...Possibly travel/ meet halfway to serious buyer depending on weather etc.Car has been 100% reliable whilst i have had it.Bigger budget forces sale.

• 2 weeks later...
Plenty of people selling (some too cheap IMHO....needs must I s'pose )...anybody buying?????My car should be in Autotrader this week.Good job I'm not desperate to sell.Would be nice to sell it rather than give it away though!!!

:durr: Pictures of my car are available at www.westfield.carnuts.co.uk.courtesy of the previous owner .

As you can see he has done a far superior job of advertising than me. :)  :)  :)

However , if you are interested in buying you still need to contact me on 01749 345592 home or 07976098185 mobile

thanks chaps

Scorcher

:)  :)  :) Car now sold.Found a loving home in Aberdeen which means I shan't be seeing it around.Hope Nick has as much pleasure from it as I did :(  :(  :(

Thanks to anybody else that enquired.

Scorcher

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.