NE Go Karts - Wed 9th June

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Next NE Area meeting is at 7pm Langbar Go-Kart Track in Middlesborough. The event is booked and I have 14 people going if you want to come along then e-mail me.

Spectators are welcome to come and cheer on. Planning on going for a quick drink afterwards.

Nick

"Quick Drink"

Well at least you will be quick at something :D  :p  :D

Buck and Fugger me backs gone, never happened before, cant risk the karting, megga megga disapointed, might even have to withdraw from curborough :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Great night had by all those that went, thanks also to the supporters who came along. Not quite sure how I am managing to type this as after a solid hour in a kart my arms are killing me  :arse:  :arse: , but worth all the discomfort for the fun.

You missed a good one Mark, hope your back get's better soon, just get Mandy to walk all over it in bare feet with only a sarong on, that's what they do in the far east  :D  :D  :D , might not feel any better, but could be fun  :D

Well, two days on and I'm still suffering! It was a laugh, all the same! I've got pictures of variable quality, of most of the participants. If you want one drop me a line, no of kart etc.                                                                        1506.jpeg