Windy in the air!

windy

Ahh millbrook - top place, used to work there ...

just a company car thrash day

lol u guys were the bain of my life

That rise is great, except for when youv'e got marshalls watching you
many a company car we peeled off the armco trying to do a 'tiff needel' :D

:cool: top of the 21% hill just before it, hook the front left over the kirb and hold onto ya knickers, just make sure its ya last run of the day  ;)

Anyways, read your PM, you know it makes sense  

Yes Graeme, I'd love to do Barbados some day. I saw you also got a mention in the same paper. How did you get on? Any photo's?

Windy

Ahh millbrook - top place, used to work there ...

Westy666, just curious when did you work at Millbrook, what did you do & what's your real name?

Windy

Which paper? Been out the loop a bit. Go to the main forum and hit rallying results :)

Anyways, come on Windy, come out with us next year and we'll share the service crew from the WSCC :):)

Westy666, just curious when did you work at Millbrook, what did you do & what's your real name?

most summers btwn 91 & 96, started marshalling the corporate  :arse:'in about days & Vx ride & drives then went onto offroad instruction .. had to get a proper job in the end  :bangshead:  :(

top of the 21% hill just before it, hook the front left over the kirb and hold onto ya knickers, just make sure its ya last run of the day  

That always seemed to be the most comment place for the 'I left my brain at home' drivers to be stopped and b@#%$^ked by the marshalls last time I was there.  Me, I just got the odd wave for sqealling the tyres...... Honest. :D

wendy you drive like a girl ,even that citroen AX looks like he is trying harder than you  :arse: buy a proper car  :arse:  ;)  ;)  :p