• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

BL**DY HELL

Doug D.

Did my first sprint yesteday WOW i'm still buzzing now... driving on the road will never be the same again, despite nearly losing it big style in practice and then producing what were comparitively slow times it seemed like.....i dunno....  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D    

By the way well done Matt i'm sure blatman will want a return match sometime :D  :D  :D  :D

Great to hear you had a good time  :D  :D  :D

Gotta say once the bug bites - it takes a huge chunk - Will we see the Cornish Brigade tag onto some SS events in 2005  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Join in at Curborough this year if you want  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

Yep got to second what Doug said what a buzz if only the engine would have hung together I think I could have taken a full 5 seconds of my time. :D

Join in at Curborough this year if you want  

Would have loved to but other commitments are going to get in the way may be next year though.

;)

By the way well done Matt i'm sure blatman will want a return match sometime

:p  :D  ;)

Tell me you didn't beat him...

Which excuse is he going to use do you think?

:devil:

:D

Andy

Tell me you didn't beat him...

:devil:

Andy

Dont start him off I was not going to bring it up thanks Doug  :D

Best of all an 1800cc Zetec won the class by a clear 8 seconds :p

andy.jpg

:0

There's hope for me yet :D

Andy

He has got them off to a fine art. :D  In farness our cars should have been in different classes as Cornish regs mean we can run list 1b tyres and aeroscreens. So not really a far test but on saying that I was at least 70bhp light I had no LSD it was my first time out in this car I have never done a sprint before and I had an engine miss which meant that when it started I could not rev it past 4000rpm so alls far in love and sprinting. Still it was a great day out and then a bar-b-q back at my place for my birthday. I would just like to thank Doug and his better half for the help with the Bar-b-q all those that turned up to drink my beer and eat my food. I could not have got through it all without them. I would like to give a special thanks to Andy (Cornish champion) with his words of encouragement especially as he was in my class. God he is bl**** quick still I hope to one day be in a position to chase him and not 18 seconds off his pace.

It was a birthday I will never forget ;)

would like to give a special thanks to Andy (Cornish champion)

I'll second that, his advice was invaluable :)

. I would just like to thank Doug and his better half for the help with the Bar-b-q

Top night  :D  :D  :D

Top night  :D  :D  :D

Sure was best not hang about till next birthday for the next one though  :D

Well, I see Mr. B is back and posting. No sign of him in this thread as of yet...

Wonder why? :devil:

:)

Andy

Nothing to say. Matt gave a fair appraisal of the differences between our cars. Any other comment, whether fact or fiction, will seem like excuse making, so I won't be commenting, save to say that it was a top day, a top night, and yes, I'll be back...... I'm determied to hustle my 1A shod car round there quicker than the aeroscreened 1B shod cars, before Matt sets about getting any more power, otherwise he'll be uncatchable unless I can find some 1B tyres and ditch the screen, which I don't want to do......

:t-up:

Watch it Mr B., if you keep posting in a sensible and mature fashion like that, you'll get everybody at it...

Andy