MOAN MOAN MOAN........

Major Stare

Ordered from Burton for the first time last week, took delivery on Friday :)

Took car out of garage today, drained water system, took off INLET manifold (middle bolt underneath rusted on due to water leak)....cut hands etc.

Open delivery package from Burton........WRONG FLIPPIN GASKET :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Ordered an INLET manifold gasket...they sent an EXHAUST gasket. :arse:  :arse:  :down:  :angry:  ???

There not open now till Tuesday :angry:  plus i have to pay return postage :angry:

Not impressed :angry:

Rant over :down:

:D  :D  :D

EDIT: Laughing at the egg and chips, not your misfortune Jon...

And I certainly wouldnt be paying the return postage... :angry:

Wouldnt mind too much, but when i ordered the gasket, the sales person thought i wanted an "inlet manifold" for my carbs and quoted silly money :suspect:

Told him what i exactly wanted and they still sent the wrong stuff....not impressed.  :sheep:

You should've ordered it from Ferriday just down the road in Stafford  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  and sponsors  :D  :D  :D  ;) would've saved on postage  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :devil:  :devil:

I have had similar issues with Burton.

Through experiance I now get them to repeat my order back to me before I put the 'phone down.

If they get it wrong I don't pay the post.

Chaz.