Bank Hol Monday run? Midlands

v7slr

There's only 3 of us so far, but anyone's welcome to come. We thought we'd set off from Solihull/Redditch and go West, into Wales but we're open to other suggestions if anyone fancies coming along.

I'll check my mail regularly. If interested drop me a line with a phone number and I'll be in touch.

Probably leaving around 11am and I've got a day pass so it might *be* all day.  :t-up:

work  :down:  :down:  :down:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :down:

But on the upside - next weekend off to Cadwell, then to Le Mans, followed by WSCC Curborough weekend  ;)  :D so long term outlook is much better  :D

Work? On Bank Hol Monday? Oh dear. Hope they're paying you a lot for it.

Nope I don't  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D I always pay me as little as I can  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D But I'll send out a big invoice  :D  :D  ;)  :devil:  :D

Ah, that's different. Working for yourself doesn't carry the depression attached to working for someone else.  :xmas:

I can't beleive I missed this posting. I was looking forward for a blat today and couldn't find anything happening - b******* :(

You could have given me a hand with some work  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil: I don't pay very much, well nowt really  :D  :D  but I as a laff  :D

Ah, shame. We had a good laugh too. Saw a red Westy turning right over the bridge in Llangollen. Couldn't understand why he'd go that way because the Horseshoe Pass was the other way (the way we went).

It was a good day for it..!!

Working too :arse:  and not for meself....but I had a ball at Harewood yesterday and it's c2c next weekend; so not too bad