Seirra Xr4x4 3.62 LSD

neilb

Sierra XR4x4 3.62 7" Limited Slip Diff

Make me an offer

Neil 0781 66 79121 :t-up:

It's in Lancashire BTW

Can you give more details of condition etc?? Also how will it affect my car going from a 3.92 to a 3.62??

Sedsy. You'll end up with slightly more top end; slightly slower acceleration and a bit longer in 1st gear if you've got a standard type 9 or mt75 gearbox

a bit longer in 1st gear if you've got a standard type 9 or mt75 gearbox

He'll end up with a longer first gear whatever box he's got Scott...

Andy

Yep...he will...Just pointing out that if he's got a standard box (with a next to useless 1st gear ratio) it may be a good bit better when linked to a 3.6 diff instead of a 3.9

:)

I know what you mean, couldn't resist though.

Andy

Also my diff at the mo is standard non slippy!! But the car seems to handle really well even with a mad man like me at the wheel! so is it worth it for mainly road use?

I dunno about for road use, but an LSD will make a noticeable difference on the track.

I found I was having to wait out of the slower corners for the inside rear wheel to get some grip before I could accelerate out of the corner. Now at least I can get both wheels spinning :D

Andy

Sorry but the diff is taken,

The pros of a LSD are better traction and power off the line and out of the corner

Down side is that you can get some under steer, as the car will try to push straight on more

Cheers

Neil

A slippy is a must for quality donutting :p  :p  :p

As long as it's not "inappropriate behaviour", eh Scott?  ;)  :devil:  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.