speed series pages

barney

Hi All,

the speed series page and results page have now been updated (off the main WSCC homepage) im trying to expand the pages with links to circuits we visit and weather .

commentaries for 2004 are also up and will be added as the events come up.I hope to add a guide to sprinting and on car video footage of sprint circuits as well as soon as i can,to give new drivers an idea of what each track is like.

has anyone else got any on car footage we could use for this purpose ?future updates  could possibly include a gallery of speed series drivers and cars

:p

anyway i hope the updated pages are useful anything i have missed or that you think would be useful PM me and ill see what i can do

cheers

Barney

i know the curboough link doesnt work it will be fixed for tommorrow  :(

Thanks Barney  :D  :D  :D  ;)

I let you have video and stills let me know where to email them. I assume the current WSCC address

Buzz