Bu**er

I missed off Dover   :durr:

and to think I'm travelling from there!  :blush:

Best make Other as the Dover box

Oops

Martin

although I may have to change my name due to the shame

:D

Gotta be Portsmouth - Caen for me  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Home  :p

Fancy missing out Dover!

:durr:

Travelling down Friday night. Trying to get a camping ticket for Houx Annexe, Expo as a second choice but failing that I'll sling the tent up next to the car in Parking Bleu.

Mark.

Travelling from Dover, not in my westie though, If you see a f**king ugly old blue and cream Hymer motorhome say hello!! 60 mph flat out!!

next to the car in Parking Bleu.  Mark.

Come over to Rouge  :D  :D there's a couple of WSCC crowds pitching up there  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

Anyone for a tour of the D-Day beaches/museum on the way home?  Pegasus Bridge is also worth a visit (near Caen), especially now they have a replica glider there.

Go on then  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D you talked me into it  :D  :D

S'pose you'll be asking me to drive next  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Hull with the Manc and Notts crew. Fancy the D-day jobbie but i will see what our itinery/timescales are for the return journey... send me more info Dickie cheers

Buzz

Pete - Geography was never your strongest subject was it  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

D-day beaches are up by Caen in France just a couple or so hours drive from Le Mans  ;)  ;)  :D  :D North West (ish)

Your ferry port is in Belgium  ;)  ;)  some 300+ miles and then some, which is North Easterly direction  :D  :D  :D  ;) a lot more hours drive away

Wanna borrow a map - c ya at Cadwell the weekend maybe  :D  :D  :D

Come over to Rouge     there's a couple of WSCC crowds pitching up there          

Apparently, I've just managed to secure a ticket in Houx Annexe :D so that's where I'll be kipping. Mind you, now that I know you're over in Rouge, I may well wander over & say "Hi".

Mark.

Rouge is favoured and that's where we heading for - but I've also sent for a tcket for Bleu as well  :D  :D  :D  :D  keeping options open  :D  ;)  :D

Rouge is preferred - can't miss us  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D look out for blue SS T-shirts with pink writing  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D