• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Nurburgring

MIKEASHTON

After having just complete the second annual boys weekend to Das Ring, its about time that it was treated to a fine display of Westies.

Therefore I was thinking of aranging a weekend in May / June 2005, and at this stage am trying to get a feel for anyone who might be interested.

An exact date cannot be sorted until late in year / early next year as the dates that the Ring is open to the public is not announced until then.

But to give you some idea of costs, 6 laps of the ring are about 60 euro's, accomodation will be about 40 euro's a night, and you'll need three nights at most, ferry crossing from Hull to Zeebrugger is about £150, plus fuel.  And its 210 miles from Zeebrugger to the Ring, via the 'Highway to Hell' about 240 if you avoid this road.

It'd be good to get a bit of feedback.

Oh and don't do it in an Alfa 33, there ****e.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bkeirle

• malcuuu

• Mark Stanton

• Nick M

Any room for mobile tents  :D  :D  :D

After having just complete the second annual boys weekend to Das Ring, its about time that it was treated to a fine display of Westies.

I fI had known you were coming I would have said HI..

Therefore I was thinking of aranging a weekend in May / June 2005, and at this stage am trying to get a feel for anyone who might be interested.

Count me in..Oh I live here..:)

But to give you some idea of costs, 6 laps of the ring are about 60 euro's, accomodation will be about 40 euro's a night, and you'll need three nights at most,

You must be staying somewhere exclusive..our place is 25 euro's a night..:) www.slidersguesthouse.com

Westie 11 owner, and sub 8 minute  laps..not in the westie of course,,:)

Yup... me too. I've alwaze wanted 2 do the 'Ring'.

How many went this time?

Maybe our local friend Mr bkeirle can give us some inside info???  Wodya think m8? ;)

Yup... me too. I've alwaze wanted 2 do the 'Ring'.

How many went this time?

Maybe our local friend Mr bkeirle can give us some inside info???  Wodya think m8? ;)

Of course..what sort you looking for..:)

Mike.

I may be up for this depending on what car I have at the time.

Has any one got an Idea of cost for the ferry if you take a car and trailer on ?

Will the cars have to be road legal ?

Has any one got an Idea of cost for the ferry if you take a car and trailer on ?

I might be able to do a group discount scheme on that one from a company I use  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Mike.

Will the cars have to be road legal ?

MOst definitely...Lights,  indicators, mirrors, less than 100db noise, tax,insurance, MOT...cos 'when ' you crash the police will want it all...

Maybe our local friend Mr bkeirle can give us some inside info???  Wodya think m8?

If you want to download a video lap you can from my site..

www.slidersguesthouse.com/ringvid.htm

Cheers

less than 100db noise
what  :down:  :bangshead:

Do they niose check  :arse:  ???

The guys from the Ultima Club have just gone over to Spa for the weekend... Hull to Zebrugge return.  This was their quote...

"The cost  Ferry return inc car two adults and cabin (2 per cabin) £275.22, same with trailer £520.06 !"  

Maybe we can do better than these prices, but at least it might give u an idea about the extra for the trailer. ???

If you want to download a video lap you can from my site..

Hi Bren  :t-up:

I can see u r going 2 become our 'oracle' about the Ring!

Please keep the info coming.

I tried to log onto your website to get the video, but I think maybe your server was down at the time.  

I know the Ring is impossible to learn in a short time, so maybe u could show us round in yur Westie? (Not toooooo fast of course!;)

If we followed in convoy, that wud make a cool pic!  (Or maybe another video ?)