Audi 1.9TDI

Muttleys V8

The 320d Bm is a far better car and engine.

The A4 engine is the VAV PD design, meaning that each cylinder has its own pump, unlike the common rail design. BM is now euro IV compliant, and I think the A4 is about to be, the others that use the same engine are.

Bm Engine is allot quieter, more powerful (Torque and BHP) and more reliable (Measured by society of British motor traders and the AA).

As for the car it's self, the BM is significantly quieter, and a lot better handling. That's not to say that the A4 is bad, just the Bm is better. This is backed up by every road test you will ever read comparing the two.

Take a look at leasing costs which will give you a fair guide to the likely running costs/actual cost of ownership not just purchase price, the BM is significantly cheaper.

All D BMs currently have a free 60K/5 year service deal, which helps explain why the Bm outsells the A4 nearly 2:1.

Bad points of the BM, waiting list, arrogant showroom staff, a tad lacking in rear leg room.

As for the comments about not being let out etc....absolute bullocks*s.

See what I'm about BMW owners

Get this guy a hand bag  :p

Buzz

Get this guy a hand bag  

It's the matching shoes I need.....I drive a VW

Aaah now see, you all need to listen to some wisdom from a woman...

...choose whichever one is blue...

My A4 Avant quattro is a lovely blue colour

Been driving Audi/VW diesels for over 12 years. They are not common rail as yet. My current car is A4 Tdi 130 Avant Quattro.  No doubt that in the dry BMW is a better handling car, however having watched a BMW Touring tearing a rear wheel off as he spun off on a roundabout in Smethwick last night and my Audi was not in the slightest bit bothered by the light smattering of rain, chosing is a bit of a no brainer. (Or am I refering to a BMW driver) :p

however having watched a BMW Touring tearing a rear wheel off as he spun off on a roundabout in Smethwick last night

Where was that then  :devil:  :D Thimblemill Lane perhaps  ???  ??? that's a big hard island  :D

Get this guy a hand bag  

It's the matching shoes I need.....I drive a VW

Than god Mark!! let me know what colours your interested in and  I'll send you a brouchure!!  :p   :p  from the Kylie range of course

Buzz

Aaah now see, you all need to listen to some wisdom from a woman...

Wisdom from a women? have you been drinking again Mrs W? :blush:  :blush:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Buzz  :t-up:

Where was that then     Thimblemill Lane perhaps     that's a big hard island  

Coming  from the baggies ground 1st exit at Junction 1 the the roundabout at the bottom of hill.

Yeah, a sorry sight :D  :D  :D

Baggies ROFLAO  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil: sorry - that'll be another 6 points for the Villa next year  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D