harewood questions

danchaff

due to my seiw being at least 6 months away from completion, i was planning to go to harewood to watch some cars move under their own steam rather than being pushed around on a homemade trolley. what time do the runs on the hillclimb start? are there set events/classes/categories? are ther set intervals etc? any info would be greatly received as i am keen to see some cars and also pick a few owners brains.

thanks dan

Are you referring to the harewood experience thingy this coming weekend? details here

It looks like the action starts at 9am (the entry form says 9-12 and 1-5) Don't know about order of play, classes etc, because it's a non-competition event, but in any case there should be lots of friendly types about who would be all too happy to talk cars  :0  :0  :0

HTH, Mrs W