• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

PHONED THE FACTORY

S8ight

and got put on hold. christ the hold music was dire :zzz:  some mushy crappy lovey dovey stuff that woul have even made the wife puke :0

In the land that has produced such venerables as Robert Plant - from just up the road  ;)  ;) , Toyah, Duran Duran and Slade   :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

See, that telephone answering music doesn't sound so bad after all does it  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  

Greensleeves & Cuckoo Waltz  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  sheer bliss  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

I suppose with a V8 it would have to be

"C'mon Feel The Noize"  :D  :D  :D  :D  :)  :D

I'd like a bit of Kylie

Buzz :(

Yea, but which bit?  

:D  :D  :D A few bits I would imagine  :D  :D  :D

And who are the other bands mentioned?  You lot must be SOOOOO old.... :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

And who are the other bands mentioned?  You lot must be SOOOOO old....

Leave it  :D  ;)  :D  :)  I'm same age as Blatman  :D  :D  Who tells me he is a youngster  :D  :D

Are you b*****k*........I'm not 40 until (quite late) next year....... :p  :p  :0  :0  :D  :D

My mental age and my IQ are about the same, holding at a steady 19.75............

Leave it          I'm same age as Blatman      Who tells me he is a youngster    

Are you b*****k*........I'm not 40 until (quite late) next year.......            

My mental age and my IQ are about the same, holding at a steady 19.75............

What was the name of that film with two elderly gentlemen (Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau I think) in it who wouldn't stop bickering ......... Grumpy Old Men??  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

[heads out door with coat without touching the ground][

Actually, I prefer Bert 'n Ernie from The Muppets.........or maybe the two grumpy old geezers who watched The Muppets from the "Royal" box. What were their names? :D  :D  :D

I did a search......  :blush:

Statler and Waldorf. I'll be the good looking one...... :D  :D  :D

Bert and Ernie are from Sesame street.

the hold music has changed today :D

although it was some popy teenage trash

:sheep: