CURBOROUGH

VeeEight

Did I read on the forum somewhere that Curborough is to be redeveloped next year or was I dreaming.

Anybody got any info!!!

Errr...doesn't that kind of ruin the plans to hold next years AGM at Curborough?

Andy

At least Curboro' will have nice new housing development.... very metropolitan!!

Did I read on the forum somewhere that Curborough is to be redeveloped next year or was I dreaming.

That story has been going around for years  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

I suppose one year eventually it might be true - but not this one  :D  ;)

:t-up:

Glad to hear it Mark.

Andy

just to put the records straight  ???  curbrough will be developed into a small upmarket office and industrial complex in 2006 ,my fathers company ( oaklands developments )has bought it ,don't have a go at me it ain't my fault they wanted to sell apparently all to do with agro off locals or words to that affect   , :suspect:  :oops: i will miss it still might get a blast around it in a jcb before it goes

just to put the records straight  ???  curbrough will be developed into a small upmarket office and industrial complex in 2006 ,my fathers company ( oaklands developments )has bought it ,don't have a go at me it ain't my fault they wanted to sell apparently all to do with agro off locals or words to that affect   , :suspect:  :oops: i will miss it still might get a blast around it in a jcb before it goes

HOLIGAN................. :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Glad to hear it Mark.

I never said it would NEVER happen though  ;)  ;)  :down:  :down:  :down:  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:

A lot of the land adjoining the A38 has been released for development over recent years  ;)  ;)

I've worked on several projects between Brum and Burton  ;)  ;)  including both housing and industrial stuff within a few mile Curborough  ;)  :D - No problems as yet

With some good fortune Curborough may continue for many years yet  :)  :)

It's no good listening to hearsay and rumour  ;)  ;) I'm sure if anything untoward happens the SDCC will announce something in the proper and correct manner

:D what the chuff's hearsay  :D  :arse:  :t-up::bangshead:

Crap pop band, that's what.....

I thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

You should be on stage Blats!!

Buzz  ;)

Hi ya all,

I was at an informal meeting at Curborough t,other day and the commitee are thinking about extending the circuit (the Fradly bend) to make it a bit longer and more interesting.

Sounds good.

Rob