• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

SVA info

steve wilson

Is there any websites that you can get all the info from about whats required to pass an SVA whithout having to fork out for the book

:t-up: Thanks guys.Its nice to see in pictures and writing what is needed so that i no what to look for as i progress, as i have to source most parts myself rather than buying a kit which has all relevant sva compliant parts included :durr:

A couple of critical parts are the steering wheel, which must have a collapsible boss, all lights must have "E" numbers, and when buying seats, try to get ones with as low a seat base as possible cuz the seat belt shoulder mountings have to be as high above them as possible to guarantee a pass.

Cheers Niel. More expence.Buy collapsable boss for sva then replace it with removable one.I think im going to get the carbon seats from plays-kool as there a nice fit. Well actually i can only just get in and my hip bones rub a bit but Paul says that they can be altered to suit