• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Joint Wilts/Hants/Sussex/Surrey meet

sjtoolan

The Wilts/Hants June meeting will be held jointly with the Sussex area (thanks to Paul and Marion for suggesting this, and arranging with the pub in question).  

The date of the meet is Sunday 13th June.  Meeting time is midday, at the Seven Stars Inn on the A272 just to the West of Petersfield.  This isn't too far from Surrey territory, so anyone from Surrey, or anywhere else for that matter, would be most welcome too.  Lets hope we have more of this great weather on the day.  

Hopefully see many of you there.

Simon.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sjtoolan

• Leon B

• mb893

• Nick.Petty

Just around the corner from me and I am in Le Mans !!!!

Sorry Bazzer, for some reason I thought Le Mans was the 5th/6th.  Anyway, Sunday 13th fits in with the 2nd Sunday of the month date for the meetings for both Sussex and Wilts/Hants.

Hope you enjoy Le Mans.

Simon.

For anyone travelling from South Wilts/Southampton/Bournemouth direction, we're planning to meet up at Winchester and then convoy to the pub from there on the A272.

We're meeting at the Halfords car park at Winchester, just off Junction 9 of the M3, which is the junction with the A34.  There is a Tesco at that Junction (with petrol if anyone needs it) and Halfords is roughly across the road from Tesco.  There is usually a burger van on site apparently if anyone needs refreshments.   We'll aim to meet at around 1100 with a view to heading off towards Petersfield from 1115ish.

Simon.

There is a Tesco at that Junction (with petrol if anyone needs it)

Even better there is a Shell opposite which does Optimax ... mmmmm Optimax, me blade likeeee  :p  :D  :p

burger van
:love:  :love:  :love:

Fingers crossed for the weather ...

Count me in, I'll see you there.

I hope you're planning a circuitous route cos Petersfield is only about 20 - 25mins from Winchester.

Unless, of course, you're planning a queue at the pub door for when they open :D  :t-up:  :D

There are lots of good detours on "interesting" roads.

David

I may well attend this meet.

Maybe Leon B and I can 'merge' our cars and come out in a single colour each. ;):D Leon, I bagsy yellow :D

Just a quite bit of info for you.

There are two entrances into the pub about 30m apart. The one nearest Petersfield has a well hidden, sump height speed bump, I know this from experience :( Make sure you take entrance nearest Winchester.

Any other convoys organised?  CiderSurfer and I will be at passing through Picketts post if anyone else fancies meeting up there before Winchester?  JD?

:p  :p    burgers...   :p  :p

I'm coming! Looking forward to it.   :t-up: