International Motor Show

nlash

Open to public from Friday (cheap rate). Thursday is preview day at £40 a head  :0

Anyone going? Has to be worth it just for the ladeeez, although will be giving live action arena a miss.... Thunderbirds, I ask you????  :0

I see C******m are doing their "£10 for a couple of doughnuts" marketing ploy again. Some people have more money than sense IMO.

Hay Hay, The motorshow is great, was at the press day today, loads of stands with good displays. Definitly worth a visit!!!

C*******m experiance is great, 2/3 laps of a wee course, loads a doughnuts and slides, very short but oh so very sweet!!

Anna

Glad you enjoyed it Anna

Do you not think though, that as many of the manufacturers have complained in the past about dwindling numbers visiting the show they should all get together and do something to reduce the entrance fee?

A family of 4 visiting this year are going to have to blow well in excess of £100 to have a good day. Surely if the car companies want you to part with your well earned on their latest models then they should be supplementing your visit to the show.

Just a thought, certainly would increase the interest and get more punters through the doors.

Yeah it is very expensive but its a good day out and only happens every two years.

And hay I dont set the entrance fees!!

Who say's you have to pay ;)

All it needs is a bit of ground work. Phone up a manufacturer or fleet provider a few months in advance explaining how you are looking to renew your businesses fleet. :p

Then a few weeks before phone up and ask for tickets. And bobs your uncle free tickets  :t-up:  :cool:

I'll be going on friday then with 3 mates.  :p

Rob