Chelt / Glos area meet

adhawkins

I'm gonna try to make it, but can't give any definite answer as of yet I'm afraid.

Ok, well I shall see you there if you can make it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Crash Override

• Dommo

• Mark Purves

:t-up:

You'll recognise me, I'll be the one in the silly hat ;)

Doubtful that I'll have my silencer extension with me however :D

Andy

You'll recognise me, I'll be the one in the silly hat

Picture in your profile is that? It's not that bad I've seen worse. I've got the BRG Megabird.

Doubtful that I'll have my silencer extension with me however

?

Yep, that's my lovely hat in my profile.

As for the silencer extension, find the thread called 'Keevil Today' (I think). Mine is the yellow car with the 'unorthodox' silencer setup :D

Andy

It took a bit of finding, Wow what a radical unorthodox exhaust, was all that just to get through the noise limit?

although acw and ducks cars are racers this has not stopped them turning up in the past!! sure they would have been there this meet had they been bolted together ???

although acw and ducks cars are racers this has not stopped them turning up in the past!! sure they would have been there this meet had they been bolted together ???

Good, Good, the more the merryah (spelling?).

It took a bit of finding, Wow what a radical unorthodox exhaust, was all that just to get through the noise limit?

The black bit is just a bolt on thing, that drops the noise down by about 4 or 5 dB. Had to turn the silencer so that it exited vertically, otherwise my car would have been about 3 fee wider :D

Don't worry though, it was removed before I left for home :)

Andy

:cool:

Shall we start the queue now for a passenger ride in Adrians? (assuming he owns a passenger seat of course... :))

Andy