• adhawkins

• Crash Override

• Dommo

• Mark Purves

lol

Doesn't look like it right now.

See you later.

Andy

Sorry I didn't make it.  Did the student thing and got steadily drunk from lunchtime on the river in Oxford watching 8 lunatics in a boat row by at speed.  :D

Hey Dickie,

We had 18 7s there last night - I took a few pics & will get Andy to host them (pretty please Andy?).

The new venue is excellent and the Landlord spent quite a bit of time in the car park - I took him for a run down the road & did some 'show boating' around the roundabouts!!

Despite me driving like a lunatic, he wasn't scared or over-impressed. I need to pass him on to one of the quicker cars I guess!  :bangshead:  

See you soon (Combe on 12th June?)

We had 18 7s there last night - I took a few pics & will get Andy to host them (pretty please Andy?).

How many have you got?

If it's less than 10, stick them in your space on the avatars service. If not, get them to me somehow and I'll put them up.

Andy

Quote: Only if Combe is a grandstand/corner/stall/bar at Le Mans...

Oh Yes! - You lucky Devil - I won't be a Le Mans this year!

We're going to have our own Westie mini-Le Mans camp over at the area meeting on a Sat in July (inviting other local areas). Landlord has offered the field next to the pub & will put on a BBQ for us. He'll keep the pub open late for us 'cos we'll be residents! Being close to the A417, we'll get plenty of constant background car noise!

I'll publish more info when ready.

Interested?

PS - Andy - perhaps less that 10 pics - I'll be in touch

PS - Andy - perhaps less that 10 pics - I'll be in touch

Ok.

You can either put them on the avatars service (it will accept large images as well) and post them on here, or I can create a 'gallery' for them on my site.

Andy

I really need a westfield now... and nobody wants to buy the starlet (which didn't start smoking when I parked up... honest)...

this isn't even remotely funny!

Patience is a virtue... :)

I know the feeling though, once I decided I wanted a Westfield, I wanted it NOW :D

Andy

well of course Tony in a good (read: rare) employee moment I was working at work ;)

It's up for £3,500, which is about what I've spent on it let alone the price of the car... oops!

Tony has given me copies of the photos he took at the meet on Thursday.

They're here.

Andy

was  a very good turn out and there were a few missing like neckies,badgers,ducks,acw to mention a few so should be an even better turn out next meet when there all bolted together!!!!

a few of the guys said we should have gone for a blat!!maybe next time.

mini-le-mans sounds good...barbi beer cars...oh yeah :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: